Re: Electronic Orders Entry ...

Earl,

The back door with Cubs (when its down) is a broker who's online and using
TS like TradeCenter(Lfg's the clearer).  I was emailed a neat instantaneous
messaging system called ICQ which I have on all day with Leo, so when Cubs
is down you or chasing a fill theres an alternative.  Commission rates are a
good deal more competitive than lfg as well.