Re: Dimensional Arrays Do Not Work

At 8:49 AM -0400 8/18/98, Mben@xxxxxxx wrote:

>I could not agree with you more. The thing we all need to remember is that
>is just 9 or 10 years ago Bill Cruz was selling cattle trading systems out
>of his house. There are probably people on this list who still have a copy.
>Lets just say its safe to assume they have not gotten rich trading cattle.
>So giving Bill some credit is probably due......he's come a long
>way....considering where he came from. However this helps explain some of
>the problems the company has had. I guess what I am saying is that they are
>to be expected.

I absolutely agree. As I said, TradeStation has a virtual monopoly and is
by far the best product out there for this purpose.

But there comes a time in all such businesses when a transition from the
old ways to a new way is required. Some companies recognize this and
prosper, and some don't and wither away.

It is pretty clear to me that version 5.0 is the opportunity for Omega to
make the transition. We will see if they do it.

Enough for philosophy. Back to trading.

Bob Fulks