Re: Dimensional Arrays Do Not Work

Ron Augustine wrote:

> The question I would ask is this:  If you are so dissatisfied with TS (which
> has been on the top of the heap for some time, despite its shortcomings) --
> and you haven't been able to figure out how to trade successfully or make a
> living at trading -- do you really think that a new kid on the block or a
> 32-Bit Lambourghini Beta will turn you into a successful trader???
>
> Is it possible that you're barking at the wrong tree?

It's not a matter of figuring out how to trade successfully or make a
living at trading, Ron (I do both, BTW)...it's a matter of taking
advantage of the most powerful technology available in order to maintain
one's edge in a market system which is becomming more and more efficient
over time.

It makes more sense, therefore, to see Trade Station as a five-year-old
Lambourghini and view today's increasingly more efficient markets as
hillier and hillier terrain.  What's needed then is not so much a newer
Lambourghini (although Omega's Marketing Department would want you to
think so); what's needed is an Industrial Strength All-Wheel-Drive
vehicle with enough Ground Clearance to not get hung-up over the
trivialities along the trail and with enough Power to make it up the
next Hill without having to be towed back to the Garage for repairs
(such as a broken Array :-)

Dave