Re: Portfolio Maximizer

:Looking for feedback for anyone who has purchased Portfolio Maximizer:

Have it. Love it. It's very helpful in finding MAE and MFE. MAE allows me to
set up my money management stop loss. MFE shows me where what I call the
point of no return occurs (number of points in a trade that works in your
favor where the trade will never reverse and hit you with a loss. For
example, if a trade goes 15 points in my favor, I know that the trade will
not reverse itself and give me a loss, so I can double my position at that
point. 30 points later or so , I can exit  with a more substantial profit
than if I stay true to my original position. This is on bonds.).

:- ease of use in applying systems once a portfolio has been set up i.e.
once
:I have set up a portfolio can I simply apply a system and print out the
:portfolio statistics?

Yup. Though you will need build 21. In it, all you have to do is click on
the blue bullseye button.

:- program relatively bug free?

Yup.

:- any other comments?

If you're a systems trader or really into systems development, you've got to
have this. Tells you how efficient your system is overall, on the entry and
exit points too. The number of times you have 2 losses in a row, 3 losses in
a row, 4 losses in a row, etc., and what happens on the next trade that
breaks the streak (on average). Same thing for winning trades. Reward to
risk ratio. Average time in a trade, in a winning trade, in a lossing trade,
average time between trades, between winning trades, between losing trades.
Has an equity graph, graphs of MAE and MFE by dollar amount and percentage.