Re: Dimensional Arrays Do Not Work

At 01:24 PM 8/15/98 -0700, you wrote:
>Bob Fulks wrote:
>> I recently discovered that three dimensional arrays do not function
>> properly in TradeStation. It appears that the program interchanges the
>> order of two of the indices between reads and writes to the array.
>
>About all I can say, Bob (beside, "Thanks!") is that TradeLab can't get
>here fast enough.  Omega's lack of Quality Control borders on the
>amazing.  You're quite right, it couldn't have been tested.
>
>Stay tuned to hear The Omega Doctor explain: It's not a Bug, it's a
>Feature...allows users to pre-mix Input Data and still come out with the
>correct results :-)
>
>Dave

If I am not mistaken, TS4.0 never offered 3 dimensional arrays.  If this
feature is being offered in TS 5.0, and it is not yet functional, it might
be because that product is only in Beta form.

Best Regards,
William Brower
Publisher of TS Express
The Journal for Informed Users of TradeStation
Free Sample Available (Send Mail Address)
Email: 1000mileman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://www.insideedgesystems.com
Tel: 203-454-2754 Fax: 203-221-9195