Re : Ticks + Volume

Dans un courrier daté du 14/08/98 23:16:16  , vous avez écrit :

<<
 I RTFM and TS 4 does not seem to be able to plot trade volume (globex and
 e-mini) with tick bar charts.  I don't want a time bar with trade volume or
 a volume bar chart.  I want a one tick bar chart and a plot of the
 corresponding trade volume. Thanks anyway.

 Will TS 5 have this feature?

 -Tony Haas

Ticks counts and volume counts are not available in the same TS4 chart.
Maybe TS5 (I can't say for the moment- No DBC feed on my beta,  bid and ask
are also allowed and I have not tested, but there is a wish list, not closed).
There is also a new chart type in TS5 that allows a lot of new things, but I
have not yet worked on it.

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin