Re: 99 CORN & OATS

Mark;

Your story about your friend is all to familiar to me. Often more than not
people who don't have money are drawn to commodities because of the
leverage. Leverage is the one thing that does them in. After many years of
trading I made the old fatal mistake. I still can't believe I did it but
allowed somebody else to do my thinking for me. Here was my thinking then
and I think this is true about all who lose trading a system or trading
program. First one assumes that anybody that can program must be very
smart, not even true. Second the computer is a magnificent thing and a
great buzz word when couple with the words system and market. I had
experience with markets but not with computers and was in awe of them. That
led me into a false sense of security that resulted in my loss of capital.
So like your friend I have since learned and that being angry can be a
great motivator for knowledge. Also looking back greed and trying to get
something for nothing was the cause and I knew it then but over ruled it in
my mind.

Robert