Re: Statistical Significance

Yeah, Rich, I remember it well because Bob was responding to my post
regarding real time trading results verses long system backtests.  I still
agree / disagree on the relevance of backtests to real time system
performance.  Can anyone produce a backtested system that has comparable
real time trading results?  I stll believe that there will be a divergence
between the two with time if no further tweaking is done to the system.
Comments?

Bob Brickey's post is reproduced below.

-Tony Haas