Re: Trading as a way to financial success (a reply)

Michael Joyce wrote:

>Tsk, Tsk, yourself, after all it was you that said:  "Reason tells us that
there are no mystical beings
>such as are referred to as:  'Gods'..."
>I assumed from the context that you had something to backup your
>statement, some "reasoning" other than a little voice in your head
>telling you it was so.

I do have reasoning.  My reasoning is that there is no evidence to support
the existence of mystical beings.  This is why I said "Reason tells us
that..."

Then Michael wrote:

>You are, of course, free to believe or disbelieve in whatever you wish,
>as are the rest of us.  You may even believe that your choices are
>without consequence.

Of course, you are free to believe whatever you wish.  You are the one who
asked me to present a proof that god does not exist.

I could not believe that my choices are without consequence - that would be
contrary to reason and experience.  All choices have consequences, or, one
might say, all choices have results.

All the best,

The Omega Man (TM)

I swear - by my life and my love of it - that I will never live for the sake
of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.