Re: questions,

Pierre,

    Not to stay on your butt (rear-end) - but -- According to two different beta
testers, the capability to extend indicators to the right 'still' is not in their
versions.  Maybe you are going with what is told you.  Have you actually tested
this?   I did receive a fax from a tech support person, of a brochure he had (but
did not have one to send me) tha showed this feature and many other wonderful
things.  Oh well, I guess we will have to wait to see what they finally come out
with.  Of course, I was to by Bill himself when I originally purshased 3.0 this
feature was the most requested feature and would be in the next (3.5) release.

This note is intended to inform newbies of what Omega promises and how they DON'T
deliver.

John Romero