Re: Truncation (again) - Digest V98 #403

I fought the digest fight for a long time before throwing in the towel. I
created new folders for each of the lists to which I belong and then told my
e-mail client Inbox Assistant to filter messages into the folders based on the
"To" (e.g. omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx) and "CC" (e.g. omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx ) fields.
I also automatically send some messages to the Deleted folder based on "From" or
"Subject" contains. My main InBox is thus reserved for regular e-mail and I can
read list messages at my leisure. I wish I'd done this much sooner instead of
wasting time with the digest.

Earl