Re: DEFLATION CRISIS... myth exposed

This might cause hyperinflaton ,social unrest so politically speaking , not
feasible , might  get out of control.Especially in the more politically fragile
countries,  you know ,the politicians would rather maintain food and other
basic commdities at socially acceptable prices or they get booted out
quickly,unlike in politically  stable and mature institutions of the  US.  Also
the US dollar is the defacto world santuary money whether we like it or not,( a
such very special situation,US gov't can use and take advantage of and
continue overprinting money with not so bad consequences because there will
always be big demand especially in crisis times or wartime , scared money goes
to the strongest currency or nation irregardless of market values or stock PE
ratios or whatever or rising hemlines or Monica or whtever..) ,there will
always  be demand for greenback for example  from a recent deposed dictator and
his minions where theyhave  laundry their billions. despite this crisis, there
are still a lot of rich Asians US dollar billionaires, whose  capital flight
money has nowhere to go except, this is not an economic theory, but reality.