Re: Musings

Hi Jimmy:
I hit your button for 'wow' and was mainly interested to find if the "WOW
Daytrader 'PRO' " had been released,(this was discussed on this list extensively
some time ago.)
I see no mention of it on that page,except for wow-dt-ver 6,----the Pro version
was,if I remember correctly,suppose to have full compatibility with 'TSs' -EL
language,etc.
Do you or any list members have any further information on this subject?
(please excuse if this is a redundant question)
Chris