RE: Electronic Orders Entry......

<< Earl,

SO I Unserstand you are using LFG's LeoWeb.
For how long and what was Your WORST experience in terms of order fills and
system going down.

So You say that entering at the market is the best IDEA ?
Well then Would You say, since the I am getting filled ( for real ) very fast
10 seconds, sending my stop in 30-40 seconds even though I didnt recieve my
fill report back is a safe idea ? I assume that getting a fill if entering at
the market is a only time consuming procedure and many times if the market is
going Crazy the TOPS guys care much more about handling the new coming orders
then sending the filles back or maybe they are punching in the fills back
immediatelly as the orders got filled ??

Thanks for all comments and suggestions.
This list is a really goog Brain Storm Experience from which amny People ( I
guess ) including me are benefiting on a daily basis. >>

Thanks to all CONTRIBUTORS !

Thomas, CA
310/471-840