Re: Electronic Orders Entry ...

Thanks Harry,

BTW what do You think about entering the market with LIMIT orders?

Did You personally try to enter the market using LEO with the LIMIT ? I wonder
if after the TOPS Gives me "The TOPS Time Stamp" ( Usually in seconds after I
enter and send my order ) I should consider that "they" can already  see my
order ?

If so wouldn't You agree that lets say the next bar after my signal to entry
opens at
1125,00. So I would send an order to buy at 1125,00 on a LIMIT and now if they
are really getting the orders so fast, I think I could assume myself to be
filled if the market went 1-2 TICKS below my LIMIT ( even in a very short time
). Tthen I wouldn't wait for the fill confirmation but would simply send an
Stop Loss order and then the LIMIT to get out with the profit.

I really wonder do You think entering at the MARKET or MIT is so much better
and more reliable then anter on a LIMIT ??

Thanks for All kind responses.

Best Regards,

Thomas,CA