Re: Mark Brown is out of the closet...welcome back Mark!!!!

I am not complaining. I was trying to tell people about the great bargin!!!
Also welcome back.......

And while I am here. You know there is no realtionship between how good
something is and the amount of advertising it gets. There are many great
software products as well as hamburgers that are great but lack the
advertising tonnage to buy full page ads and TV commercials.
So here is the deal. If you want me to distribute your product at Futures
West let me know.
No charge. I will have a display table during my speech. and there are a few
software vendors and data vendors who owe me a favor or two. What's the
cost. Nothing. Just E mail me and I will forward the address of the hotel in
Burbank. Now I do not know who will pick the stuff up so what everh
happens...happens. Two rules: No brokers and no rags to riches seminar hype.
OK,  Give me a day or two to respond.
Why am I doing this. It will help pack my speech. By the way you do not need
to be a solution  provider.