Reaction to "free" Forex trading from you pros

Guys,

I was a bit bored lastnight (Padres had the night off :/) so I was
poking around various websites (again, thanks to Mark Brown, that
'investorama' site has quite a bit of depth to it.)

Anyway, I found a number of Forex trading sites, one which actually
allows individual, Internet based traders to trade Forex for ZERO
commission. All you have to do is maintain a minimum account of $10000
(which seems like chickenfeed for Forex trading.)

Any comments on this? I'm a stock daytrader, so other than what I've
read in "Market Wizards" and the bits on this list, I know next to
nothing about Forex trading. Looks like it might be interesting. Trades
24 hours a day, one can trade using a Java based trading system and pay
no commissions. Sounds good to me! Obviously, with 100:1 leverage, one
could get absolutely killed if not very careful, but I'm more interested
in learning if the commisionless trading is instant death to the serious
trader. Afterall, I know how much one can really lose from the market
makers in super-cheap web-based NASDAQ trading vs. a true SOES setup, so
the cheapest isn't always best.

Oh, just so I'm totally on topic...anyone have a good Forex trading
system in either TradeStation or SuperCharts? ;)

Best Regards,

Joe Balsamo