Re: NUNS OF THE NFA

>Subject:          Re: NUNS OF THE NFA
>   Date:          Fri, 7 Aug 1998 05:06:18 -0400
>   From:         "The Omega Man" <editorial@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>     To:          "iain bell" <ibell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <xet73@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Omega List"
><omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
>
>Iain Bell wrote:
>
>>Don't you have any responsibility to your fellow man ? If you think you
>>don't then you're probably in for a rude awakening......
>>

>I swear - by my life and my love of it - that I will never live for the sake
>of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.
>

>The Omega Man

Very pithy, Omega.   But wasn't that line written by Ayn Rand ?

>From: Trader J <editorial@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: xet73@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <xet73@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Omega List
><omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
>Date: 03 August 1998 22:30
>Subject: Re: NUNS OF THE NFA
>
>{Snip}
>>
>>What I say is this:  no one has the right to stop me (or you).  If I want to
>>buy a piece of land and cut down all the trees on it to build myself a
>>house, well, I darn well shouldn't need anyone's permission to do it.  And
>>yet, there are a slew of regulators out there who think that they should
>>have the right (via their building codes) to tell me what I can and cannot
>>build.  That's horse hockey.  I'll build whatever I want.

Where you gonna build?  The only place I know of with minimal building
codes is the Nevada desert.  (Other similarly destitute places are
probably similarly minimal.)

You certainly won't mind when I buy the property on both sides of you,
and build 15-story apartment buildings.  With  large palm trees all around.
Which completely shade your property, except at High Noon.

donc