Futures West Topics?

was: Re: FREE TRIAL LIVE REAL TIME S&P SIGNALS

"Neal T. Weintraub" <thevindicator@xxxxxxxxxxx> asks:

>Mark Brown has asked to speak during my session at Futures West.
>Any ideas for his talk?

Well, knowing Mark's computer skills, I'd suggest that he mention
the fact that Linux, and the whole Open-Source software movement
seems to have reached critical mass.  Watch for the availability
of trading software that doesn't require the use of MS Windows
in any of its incarnations.  No more blue screens of death, etc.
True mission-critical reliability.

Jim