Re: moving chart windows

hans esser wrote:

> We all have some favourate chart windows being part of a workspace
> surrounded by other stuff (we dont like that much anymore)
>
> Is it possible to move those chart windows to NEW (or old) workspaces
> so to
> concentrate the FAVOURATE charts on ONE workspace ?

Yes, just " Save the workspace as "  name it a new name then delete the
charts on the page you don't want.  Presto, you then have a new
workspace with only the chart-charts that you want.  And you still have
the old chart to do what you will with it.  Unfortunately, I know of no
way to get favorites of several charts from various workspaces all onto
one.

mb