Re: REAL-ESTATE BUBBLE and more

Yes, In China right now there are a lot of real estate developers who are fly by
night
and johnny come lately. Their poor investors were paying monthly for their
residential
and office units for many months then they found out the developer, has so far
just
dig big holes and not even foundations yet. One reasons is the bank financing of

the developers didn't come though, so the speculators were left holding the bag.

Sometimes, me thinks its a good thing, they shoot criminals there regularly even

white collar crimes like massive frauds.