Re: ACAMPORA CORRECTION

In a message dated 98-08-05 01:55:15 EDT, HBernst963@xxxxxxx writes:

> Whether you like Acampora or not, he does carry weight on the Street and
> his
>  opinion can move the market, at least for a day. I believe it does explain
>  good portion of today's decline.

Howard

            Not sure I totally believe his or anyones remarks can move the
market.  I think the market was ready to go down, so maybe his remarks
reinforced  it.  If the market wasn't in the mood to go down, I don't believe
his comments would have mattered.  My personal approach is I don't care what
he or anyone says.  He may be a great speaker, but I just don't care.   I look
at what the charts tell me and thats it.

                            Pete