Re: ACAMPORA CORRECTION

At 05:20 PM 8/4/98 EDT, Peter2150@xxxxxxx wrote:

Pete

I never have the sound on except before the market opens. They give some
meaningful observations on stocks to watch stuff during that time. But I
need something to keep me abreast of the outside world like Monica's dress,
end of the world that kin da thing. Be kin da funny if it turned out to be
Newt's DNA in that mysterious dress stain.

Robert