Re: ACAMPORA CORRECTION

Yuri:

Honest, I have no idea who people are quoting. I don't watch the news or trade
the news. I don't even have news enabled on my monitor.

As for predictions...I don't make 'em. The first sign I have that I am in
trouble is when I *think* I know where something is REALLY going.
I'll steal a slogan from Joe Ross: Trade what you see, not what you think.

My hats off to any other professional trader that goes on-screen and gets quoted
with their predictions on the markets. It's bad enough to look at the results of
your trading if you've had a bad day. But if you had to be accountable for
predictions...why bother?

Tim Morge