Re: REAL-ESTATE BUBBLE and maybe moe

Good points (particularly the bear-spread idea).  I do have one tiny
quibble. There are times when oscillators are important, but you have to
know how they behave and when they are likely to work and not work. Even an
oscillator that goes overbought or oversold and stays that way for weeks or
months offers at least some information.

That said, I would never trade an oscillator pattern without confirmation
from the tape.

> Forget all you have learned about being over sold and stochastic. Certain
markets
>>can get over sold for a very long time...especially when producers have a
>>glut of product.
Stewart Taylor
Taylor Fixed Income Outlook
Voice: 501-219-9774