Trading as a way to financial success

I have been a patient observer of the back-and-forth regarding "Trading as
a way to financial success".  My 11 years experience unanimously votes in
favor of trading skill over trading systems.  Systems are a trading tool, a
trader's aid, not a black box with the secret to riches locked inside.
There is no substitute for experience and developing a sense of feel.
Those who have done so also appreciate the satisfaction and comfort that
comes from high reward/risk trading through a developed sense of the
markets.