[Fwd: The most important market discovery ever!]

For those who had questions on the Delta Phenomenon, take a look
at this post.
From: INO GLOBAL Markets <hope@xxxxxxx>
To: Randy Barlow <rcbarlow@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 1998 15:13:13
Subject: The most important market discovery ever!

Dear Randy:

My name is Welles Wilder. I have been a trader for three decades. My
specialty is technical analysis. In fact, I have developed several
technical indicators and systems that are used by analysts worldwide:
The Relative Strength Index (RSI), Directional Movement Index (ADX),
the Parabolic Time/Price System, and the Volatility System.

I have written three books on technical analysis. One of them, New
Concepts In Technical Trading Systems, has been an all-time best
seller for twenty years. Traders all over the world still use it for
research on technical indicators.

I've written dozens of articles for magazines such as Futures, Technical
Analysis of Stocks & Commodities, and others.
I have been featured on television and radio programs and have been
quoted many, many times in investment and business publications
worldwide. (Forbes magazine, for example, called me, "The premier
technical trader publishing his work today.")

I hope that doesn't sound like bragging; I just want you to feel that I
know what I'm talking about when I tell you about an incredible
discovery made about markets. It is called the Delta Phenomenon.

The Delta Phenomenon has often been described as, "The most important
discovery ever made about the markets."; I know that assessment is
accurate. So do the Delta Directors and more than 5,000 Delta members
worldwide who make the Delta turning points the basis of their trading
plan.

One Delta Director has made over 20 million dollars using the principles
in this book!

Looking back, I cannot imagine what it would be like, trying to trade
the markets without the Delta information. I have to admit that I
would never take another trade without knowing exactly where the next
Delta turning points were.

I invite you to learn more about the Delta Phenomenon by going to:
http://www.marketdepot.com/products/delta

Order online or call 1-888-Mkt-Depot * 1-888-658-3376 * 410-867-7424

We stand behind this product with a 30-day money back Guarantee*
* Does not include shipping.
Thanks for helping make INO GLOBAL Markets the #1 Web Center for Futures
& Options Traders in the World

****** INO-vative Web sites ******

http://free.ino.com
	FREE Gifts for Traders
http://www.ino.com
	FREE Resource The #1 Web Center for Futures and Options Traders.
http://www.marketcenter.com
	FREE Resources for the Trader.
http://www.marketdepot.com
	INO's Superstore for Futures and Options Traders
http://quotewatch.com
	FREE Intraday Charts, Quotes and News
http://www.managedmoney.com
	FREE resource for picking a money manager
http://www.globalcharts.com
	FREE trial to the Premier charting service on the Web
http://www.optionstrader.com
               FREE Trial to strategies and charting software for
Options Traders