Please forward MISSING DIGEST'S....

Hello fellow Omega Listers....

I seem to have lost some e-mail while I was recently on vacation!  :-(

It looks as though my ISP only allows so much e-mail to accumulate
before they start incorporating the FIFO method!!  (for those
non-accountant types... that's "First in, First out")

A word of advice to ALL.... If you plan on being away for any period
of time.... BEWARE, you could loose vital e-mail!  The worst part is,
you will never know what it was?!?

If you have them, PLEASE send me the following DIGESTS:
>   OMEGA-LIST ........ digests 360-362

Thanks in advance....

JMB
TraderGuy@xxxxxxx