RE: Technology calls...

Tim,

Yet another great post from one of the best traders on this list, whose
insights should definitely be considered. Thanks.

Your thoughts express exactly what I think when I see the advertisements
from Omega and others about the ability to use pagers so you can stay in
touch with the markets any time, any place. Of course, there could be some
good limited use of this technology, but I think it gets much more abuse
than use.

Neil