Re: NUNS OF THE NFA

Neil Harrington wrote:

>Trader J,

>With your love of freedom and disdain for responsibilities, why
>don't you tell us your real name instead of hiding behind some cute alias.

What alias?  (Save the guilt trip - I don't buy it.)

I have only one responsibility, the one we all share:  Constant, clearest,
ruthless function of my rational faculty.

I love it when people attempt to place their own limits on human freedom.
They say things like:  "freedom comes with responsibility."  But they are
incorrect.  Our Declaration of Independence reads:

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal,
that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that
among these are Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness.  That to secure
these rights, Governments are instituted among men, ..."

So we see that freedom is not something to be earned;  rather, it comes to
us merely by virtue of our existence - it is a human right.  Moreover, this
right is unalienable - no prerequisites may be placed upon it.

All the best,

Trader J