Re: multiple workspaces

Not that I can figure out. As I was told, it was planned at one time, but then
Omega worried that someone would piggyback a zillion workspaces onto a trading
floor...or something like that. In any case, you can use lots of windows, but
only one workspace.

I'd love to be wrong about this, by the way. But somehow, I think I'm correct.

Tim Morge