From: Neal T. Weintraub <thevindicator@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: cpbow@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <cpbow@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: OMEGA-LIST@xxxxxxxxxx <OMEGA-LIST@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sunday, August 02, 1998 3:34 PM
Subject: Re: NUNS OF THE NFA

In many messages there is another thread. Did you know that the average
family has an outstanding credit card debt of 20 grand that is re-financed
as mortgage debt. and that families that have taken out these loans are
usually in greater debt than before. This study was done by Brittan
Associates in Atlanta.
Now banks and mortgage companies are killing each other to make second and
third mortgages. Well, we all talk about deflation..it there are any
problems with the economy watch the real estate bubble come tumbling down.
Well I know this is not an indicator that you can punch in...Tokyo and Hong
Kong had their real estate bubble. You cannot finance growth forever based
on debt. Watch Consumer confidence indicators for a clue of when the stock
market may be turning around. I am assuming we are still  in a bull market.
And keep your eye interest rates. But you folksknew that!

It took a lot of guts for cpbow to speak up.