Re: it tells me that the security block is not found ??? ( TS 4.0 Build 21)

At 01:30 PM 8/2/98 EDT, TomKochik@xxxxxxx wrote:
>Hello Fellows,
>I just have a question about the block and password with my new TS. I have
>just installed the software and the sec. block - but strange thing that it
>didn;t ask me for any password and when I try to get in it sayd there is no
>sec block - but there is so do you possibily know how to open a window that
>asks me to put in the password ??
>
>Thanks Guys.
>
>P.S. I can't believe Omega doesn't have a 24 hours tech. support   :( :(
:( :(

>Thomas, CA

I know Thomas at least an answering service so they could answer
emergencies especially for new buyers.
You should have been prompted for a pass word. I would re boot your
computer then make sure the block is on before you load TS then re load it
again and give it another try.

Robert