Re: System Venders and registration

Where's the beef?  You can do all these things and more-- anywhere in the
U.S. -- Why waste the time and money to travel to Holland?  Luscious Lolita
and Kevorkian will even make house calls!

Just do it in private, don't get caught, and don't expect the puritanical
culture that we've evolved into to sanction your activities...