Re: NUNS OF THE NFA

TradeJ

What if I said I agree with all that side with freedom and no regulations
and I do. I also feel freedom has theses inherent problems that we as a
group have the responsibility to define. If you really want to be
democratic about this take the opposite position yourself. Should it be
okay for a crook to write a BS system hype it to death in all the public
forums and fleece the public your family and mine. I always see this about
people until it happens to them, their family or a close friend then they
have a different opinion usually they say well I guess something should be
done. Maybe thats why we have courts to decide. I'm not the bad guy here
TraderJ I wear a white hat. :)

Good Trading
Robert