Re Jurik indicators

I don't have a great deal of experience with TradeStation, but as a
mathematician, the greatest benefit I see from Jurik's software is being
able to preprocess the data and feed it into a neural network and use
this for making indicators and systems.  Funny thing, but I have found
the neural network package he sells quite easy and fun to use with
Excell and TradeStation.  Whether it makes money or not I guess depends
on how you use it.  But one thing I can say for sure is that I have
found Braincel useful for other things--predicting computer resource
demand growth, and all sorts of other things.

One other thing I can say is that Mark Jurik has always provided great
support for his products.  I think I have just about all of them.  The
packages are inexpensive enough that if you're mathematical, it would
probably be worthwhile buying the whole set instead of trying to
reinvent them all.

In case you're wondering, I'm not related to Mark or involved with his
business.  I'm just a happy customer who has enjoyed talking with him
and using his products.

Dan