Forex Data Needed

Does anyone out there use TradeStation in forex (foreign exchange) trading?
There are a number of challenges involved in using TradeStation in forex
trading, and I'm hoping to share solutions with anyone who's currently
doing it.

Case In Point:  I'm having considerable difficulty finding decent
historical intra-day forex data.

I did obtain some data from CQG Datafactory, but unfortunately it's way out
of agreement with the real-time Crossmar/ADP forex data I'm getting from
BMI, as well as the prices available from my dealer.

What I'm hoping is that someone out there has been collecting BMI's
Crossmar/ADP forex tick data, for the major currencies (DEM, JPY, CHF,
GBP), and is willing to part with a copy of it.  If it's in OPZ format for
trade station, that would be icing on the cake.  Any leads on such data
would be much appreciated.

jh