RE: 3D graphics software

Peter,

You can find on a web search much faster than I could locate and post. I
have only recently come across the Yorick programming language but it
looks interesting, particularly the native matrix manipulation capabilities.
Correction on the MuPad listing, there is a 'lite' version of MuPad which
is free for personal use. Let me know if you can't locate any of these on
http://www.hotbot.com/ and I will post some URLs.

Cheers,

Jim