Re : Weintraub on Backtesting Questions 1

Dans un courrier daté du 30/07/98 00:35:45  , vous avez écrit :

<<
 Here's the first of two emails that Neal Weintraub sent me in answer to
 questions that I posed recently.

 Unless this thread has new CONTENT, I'm done with it.

 Steven Buss
 Walnut Creek, CA
 sbuss@xxxxxxxxxxx
 "There's nothing more practical than good theory."
 -----Original Message-----
 From: Neal T. Weintraub <thevindicator@xxxxxxxxxxx>
 To: Steven Buss <sbuss@xxxxxxxxxxx>
 Date: Tuesday, July 28, 1998 8:13 PM
 Subject: Re: Weintraub on Backtesting Questions

 >No I am not a back testing expert.

(snip the copies of message previously seen  here)

A good idea could be to avoid to send the SECOND of the  two Emails that you
received and to multiply the copies of your private mails here.
.
The discussion with a "not being a backtesting expert" but real Omega "not
very close friend" guy are of no interest to this list, excepted to add more
noise.

We have heard enough of that one month ago.

Regards and the like.

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com