Use the TSWishList

If you've got any suggestions for improvements/changes/etc. to
TradeStattion, such as (in my case) the addition of the capability to
optimize a system to find the best time frame on which to trade it, you
should send them to TSWishList@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  They apparently count up
the number of requests they get for certain changes and prioritize them
based on this tally, and then include the changes in the next upgrade to
their software.  Whenever that will be. :)  But I figure it can't hurt to
try, rather than just griping about things here and hoping someone from
Omega is watching, listening, and/or cares.

Just a thought....

BJ