Re: 3D graphics software

Peter,
I use Matlab mathematical platform for  market research together with
TS/OS as a trading platform. There are no others to this day yet  that
I would use besides Matlab. It's an international standard for math and engineering research,
every university has one. Good tool for visualization, 3D graphing, analysis, etc.
I bit clunky in Windows but excellent as add on to Tradestation for further analysis.
You can get a students version for about $90  or full version for around $1500.
check out www.mathworks.com. The only difference is the max. matrix size.
My student version does all I need for now. Another neat thing is that there are
tons of free Matlab code out there including toolboxes: financial etc.. Tradelab is
another fresh alternative but I have not checked them out yet.
Val.
P.S. No affiliation. Anybody using Matlab out there, I would like to have your e-mail
address just in case.