Re: Reversal Candlestick Pattern Structure Thoughts and Questions

3 trades per week on average.  Position trading, with a directional move
lasting 4 days to 2 weeks.  Have had better return percentage short selling
than going long (due to the bloated nature of the market), although the
longs I picked had explosive up days (most recent example: AVID - 6 points
in 2 days for a $29 stock).

I only trade stocks, stocks with avg daily volume > 150K.  I also look at:
short interest, insider trading, and company fundamentals, industry earning
patterns, and recent news before making trades.  I first select stocks
based on technicals then finalize the selections based on the other factors
mentioned.

-------