Re: Here is an Idea for System Vendors

Then Pete wrote:

>That was an excellent piece of fiction.  But you over looked the
>main reality.  System vendors aren't interested in you making money.  They
are
>interested in them making money.

Pete,

I think that you go too far.  I am a system vendor and I would like nothing
more than to have lots and lots of clients making tons of money from my
systems.  If they make money, then I'll make money - so my first interest is
in THEM making money.  Perhaps I'm alone among system vendors who feel this
way, but I don't think so....

All the best,

Trader J