Omega Data Server

All,

        I ran a test this weekend and found that on my NT 4.0
workstation with a PII-300 and 128 Mb Ram the Omega Data Server runs
almost constantly at 100% CPU utilization.

        I loaded the BMI Market Center Software (free with BMI
datafeed).  It's data server ran at an average of 10% CPU utilization!

        I am anxious to start using better products ie: Universal Market
Data Server & TradeLab.  Please hurry Bob Brickey!!!!

BB