RE: OSCILLATORS FOR THE S & P

I didn't realize Massey sent this to the list I answered it in private
quite harshly.
In my original post I didn't tell Jay not to buy a thing. I don't tell
people I don't know what to do in the first place. If can warn any newbie
of potential capital loss I will. Any system that sells for $500 bucks and
does 85% in the S&P is ridiculous in it's self is what I said in so many
words. So the little quote "don't tell the guy who ASKED FOR IT that you
can have a system that wins 85% of the time and still lose money". Its BS I
never told him such a thing Massey did and I never would unless it were
proven to be true.
GRrrrrrrr

makes me so mad
Robert