Software alternatives

Seems like I have seen one or two complaints on this list about
Omega, so I thought I would post this e mail flyer I got from
Metastock.  So for those who are unhappy with TS, there is now
another alternative in addition to the WOW software.  Looks like
the introductory price will be $995 before jumping up to $1,495.  If
you already have Metastock, looks like you can get an ever better
price break than the above.

MetaStock Professional
The Real Time Version of MetaStock is now shipping!

We've worked hard to design MetaStock Pro to look, feel, and work
just
like MetaStock for Windows so you won't need to learn a new
program. And
it turned out great! You'll still have everything you love about
MetaStock (the incredible charting, Object Oriented Interface, 32-bit
power, full library of indicators, and all of the powerful analysis
tools), but MetaStock Pro also handles a constant flow of real-time
market data without missing a tick

FULLY AUTOMATE YOUR TRADING SYSTEMS IN REAL-TIME!
You'll love the way MetaStock Pro lets you create, test, optimize,
and
fully automate your trading systems in real-time. Just combine the
tools
in MetaStock Pro's System Tester and Expert Advisor, and you'll
be able
to trade consistently and unemotionally. It's the perfect way to
make
better real-time trading decisions.