Re: (fwd) LeBeau's website @ traderclub.com

In a message dated 7/22/98 7:48:39 PM, jimo@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

<<Chuck LeBeau asked if he could let the list know about his web site.
I think it's of interest to the list's members.
I might add one additional note to Chuck: if you can be sure to
include the source code in plain ascii text for the TS ELA code,
those folks without TS 4.0 will be able to read it.  Versions of
TS prior to 4.0 can't load Omega's ELA format, introduced in 4.0.>>

Thanks for the helpful suggestion.  We will add the code in ascii text as soon
as possible.