Re: The best way to manage your money when trading for a living?

  • To: "'List, Omega'" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: The best way to manage your money when trading for a living?
  • From: "Earl Adamy" <eadamy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 22:51:30 -0400 (EDT)

I total my profitable trades for the month and have the broker cut a check for
half the profits. The half which is left must cover losing trades and grow the
account. As tbill renewal time rolls around I put 80% of account into 6mo tbill
and leave the rest in cash. Anything not in trading account is investment money
maintained in a mix of mutual funds.

Earl