Market Simulator

This has been discussed before but I never got the answer to it so I'm
going to ask it again. I have a real need to watch the market just like I
do during trading times for practice and code writing. To look at the whole
chart after the data is past is great but its deceptive in my opinion. What
looks like a child could do can't in real time because it looks so much
different with half the puzzle missing. Now the question is there a way to
use old date from S and have it feed through Left to right to simulate real
trading using past data. If not then somebody that is smart enough to do
this could make a fortune providing this feature for S. I wonder why Omega
hasn't done this already would be a very valuable learning, teaching and
selling feature for them.
If there is such a thing please tell me where to buy it.

Robert