RE: It's free margin!

Bruce,

The reason why citizens in countries such as Sotheast Asia, Japan, China
and particularly Russia are using gold more and more instead of dollars is
because there's too much counterfiet US money in circulation in those
countries.  The only medium the average citizen knows has value and can
trust is gold.  It is becoming, once again, the currency of choice in these
areas of the world, not out desire but necessity.  If the world's central
bank refuses to continue to supply this increasing demand, then gold could
rise.

B.